Meet The Blogger: 50 Things Taylor
This year, I fully intend to give you all plenty of content. Since that is my goal for this year, I figured…why not tell you some random facts about Tay. Lord, haven’t used that term (Tay) in a while. So let’s do this. Here are 50 random or not so random (for those of you who know me personally) facts about me. Please free to choose a question and comment your answer to that question – I would love to know more about my followers!
1. Do you prefer straight or bendy straws? Straight I guess.
2. Have you ever entered a talent contest? In 4th grade I entered the Talent Show and danced Ciara’s, “1-2 Step” & sang Destiny’s Child, “I’m A Survivor”
3. And did you win? In elementary school, we are all winners.
4. Do you like poetry? Yes.
5. Are you a bad loser? I don’t think, some might say otherwise.
6. Which would you choose? Jelly or Ice Cream? Ice cream, duh.
7. What’s your favourite type of Pie? Apple pie, wait…lemon meringue, that’s a hard one!
8. What’s your most used phrase? Are you okay?
9. What’s your most used word? Hey.
10. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Can I say the girl from Game of Thrones…Arya Stark
11. What talents do you have? Speaking, artsy things, writing, networking?
12. Can you juggle? Barely.
13. Can you solve a rubix cube? I think I solved it once.
14. Do you have a cherished childhood teddy bear? Sure do, from my Grandma.
15. Are you a good public speaker? Answered this under my talents (see #11).
16. Are you a good dancer? Does organized dance count? I’d say I’m a 6/10.
17. Are you a good singer? In the shower, yes.
18. Are you a good cook? I try to be, but I burn things sometimes.
19. Are you a good artist? Answered this under my talents (see #11).
20. Are you a good listener? I am working on this one.
21. Can you build a house of cards? Never tried.
22. What’s your favourite TV advert? I love this one! LOL!!!
23. Can you play poker? Never tried.
24. If your parents hated your partner you currently loved would you ditch him or carry on with him despite the protests? Carrrrryyy on, eventually they’d get it.
25. Have you ever been professionally photographed? Does 1st grade picture day count?
26. Have you ever baked your own cake? Yep!
27. Can you do any accents other than your own? Of course, I have a mean British accent. And by mean I mean great.
28. What traditionally adorns the top of your christmas tree? A star, what else would go up there?
29. What would be your dream sandwich? PB&J.
30. Can you impersonate anyone famous? I don’t think so.
31. Are you scared of needles? Not at all.
32. How many piercings do you have, if any? Six total. (5 ears, 1 Nose)
33. Have you ever got majorly lost trying to get somewhere? Everyday.
34. How fast can you say the alphabet? We just tried…it took me 2.69 seconds.
35. Do you say “Zee” or “Zed” to describe the letter Z? Zee.
36. What was the last thing to make you feel happy? I just binge ate a burger from Five Guys with fries and a coke, also had a bag of Ruffles potato chips and Americone Dream Ice cream, it was amazing – but before that…a couple of weeks ago I finished my first marathon.
37. What was the last thing to make you feel angry? A work situation. No further comment.
38. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time you’re fired. Do you save the dog? I would call the authorities to rescue the dog. I don’t like murky water, like for real, it scares me. And I love my dog…but still, not even because of my job, but the dirty water.
39. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend yourself? Duh!
40. If you were a wrestler what would your stage name be? Royal Thunder.
41. Have you ever had your national flag painted on your face? Nope. And I never will.
42. Do you have any strange body things? Like 10 fingers and 10 toes. Like a birthmark? I’m normalish.
43. What was the last social faux pas you made? I take pride in everything I say, even the awkward things.
44. What makes you nostalgic? Friendships and Garrett’s Popcorn.
45. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done? Moving to Cincy without knowing if I’d have a job I was passionate about lined up…but I accepted one two days after moving and gently declined the other!
46. What fairy tale character would you most associate with? Princess Tiana!
47. How much do you tend to swear in public? Not that much. Less than average? I work in a warehouse.
48.What are your strengths? Meeting new people, writing, making people comfortable, social environments, this is kind of like #11. P.S.: I think I’m kind of athletic.
49.What are your weaknesses? Rambling too much & worrying.
50. If you ruled your own country, who would you get to write your national anthem? J. Cole – he spits positive flow.
Disclaimer: Many of these questions I did not create I found them from a random blogger – and please know, I am not rudely calling this individual a random blogger, but there isn’t much information on the page for me to go off of. Just know, I chose some random questions provided and went with it.
Oxxo (Because You Don’t Really Know Someone Until They Take One Of These Quizzes), LUV,